Landing Forums Bug Tracking Linkedin Marketer PRO The issue with Invalid license-Max number of activations….

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marketingmall 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Eric
    Participant

I having the same issue again. I have installed it only once. I deactivated the firewall and virus protection.

I’m trying to run the Linkedin Marketer Pro program but it keeps telling me that I have an invalid license and that the maximum number of activations has been exceeded…

This is definitely a bug that you may want to correct for the next version.

Eric
    Participant

I forgot to add. I just realized this happens once I reboot my PC. The last time it also happened when I rebooted my PC.

Eric
    Participant

Update… I don’t know what happened, but it’s working again.

marketingmall
    Keymaster

Are you sure noone else is using your Paypal email where you received the welcome email with your license and download link?
    Its weird that this happens so frequently with you only.

Eric
      Participant

I don’t think so, but the interesting part is that it fixed itself this last time unless you reseted the license and didn’t tell me…

Eric
    Participant

This is getting to be really annoying. I’m sure you feel the same way. I’m getting the license issue again and won’t let me connect. Are you guys sure this marketerpro is fully compatible with windows 8.1?

Eric
    Participant

looking at the txt files in the folder I see this on the locker file: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: ‘marketingmall.net’
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at WindowsFormsApplication1.HttpClasses.HttpGet(String URI, String ProxyString)
    at WindowsFormsApplication1.Program.Main()

marketingmall
    Keymaster

We are working on adding a license reseting on your account so you can manually reset your own licenses.
    The problem here also was that the network sometimes block marketing mall.net
    You need to be sure that you can open the website on the computer you are using LMP because it will contact servers to verify license.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.