Landing Forums Bug Tracking Linkedin Marketer PRO Profile Viewer not working – refund requested

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MichaelYork 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

MichaelYork
    Participant

Have trialled the software and despite it saying “profiles have been visited” I visited many profiles I have access to and none of them have shown as having been visited, so something clearly isn’t working.

Didn’t get great support when tried requesting contact so will take a refund thanks.

MichaelYork
    Participant

Resolved, thanks.

marketingmall
    Keymaster

The refund was applied.
    MichaelYork didn’t read or follow up the manual, which says the profile viewer might take 48-72 hours to reflect results on other profiles when visiting.
    Also on his logs he showed more than 100 profiles in less than 5 hours, he didn’t follow the guide.

We are not going to tolerate customers not following previous guidelines.

MichaelYork
    Participant

Poor customer service and convoluted guide, didn’t even know what onboarding was! Anyway this guy is a dev and clearly not involved in customer service or support very often, my advice would be to get someone in that department who knows what they’re doing 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.